San Francisco has seen a bunch of good sales to Central America this weekend; now the sale is available to Costa Rica.
- November 8th – 15th. Valid for travel from October 31st – February 21st, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by September 16th
- SFO – MIA (Miami) – SJO (San Jose) – MIA – SFO
- 7,400 miles or 5.1 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com.
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Costan Rican Colon (CRC) $1USD = 492 CRC
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal San Francisco page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.