This is an awesome deal to Mexico City — it is never this cheap and with the recent double miles promotion to Mexico from American, this is an even better deal. We do not expect this fare to last as this is American attacking United’s fare from its Newark hub. American allows for 24 hour risk free holds. Use it to firm up your plans.
[Update 9/7/2012 @ 3:00PM – Fare gone]
- November 7th – 12th. Valid for travel from November 5th – December 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by September 12th.
- EWR – MIA (Miami) – MEX (Mexico City) – ORD (Chicago) – EWR
- 4,765 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. Remember to sign up for double miles for flights to Mexico. Use the sample routing above, you would earn an additional 2,931 miles.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) $1USD = 13.16MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more New York Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal New York page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.