A good sale to Manila. Use it to explore the rest of the Philippines.
- October 10th – 17th. Valid for travel until November 30th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Sunday through Friday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both outbound and return advance routing code fields to search only All Nippon Airways availability. Must purchase by October 5th.
- SEA – NRT (Seattle) – MNL (Manila) – NRT – SEA
- 13,298 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a member of the Star Alliance and a partner with United’s MileagePlus program. The best mileage earning is with United, so credit to United. 13,298 miles is enough for a one way domestic reward ticket with United. Provide the checkin staff with your United MileagePlus number to receive full credit.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on FLY-ANA.COM
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more Seattle Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal Seattle page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.