Mexico is actually an expensive destination to fly to. We don’t often see fares to Mexico from the United States for under $300. This is a good deal!
- October 10th – 16th. Valid for travel until November 13th or November 26th – December 11th or January 13th, 2013 – March 21st, 2013 or April 10th – June 30th, 2013 (this is just per the fare rules, we did not check all periods to ensure there is actual seat availability). Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and input “am+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Aeromexico availability. Must purchase at least 10 days in advance of departure.
- SFO – MEX (Mexico City) – CUN (Cancun) – MEX – SFO
- 5,356 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. Aeromexico is a partner of Delta and is a member of the SkyTeam alliance. This fare however only earns 75% mileage with Delta. Despite that, we recommend you put your miles with Delta as you have a higher probability of flying with Delta again than Aeromexico and Delta’s miles do not expire. Since this fare is only 75% mileage earning with Delta, you will earn 4,017 miles or 6.8 cents per mile. We are publishing this because fares to Mexico are expensive for the distance traveled. Provide the Aeromexico checkin staff with your Delta SkyMiles number to receive credit.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Aeromexico.com
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Mexican Peso (MXN) $1USD = 13.16MXN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
For more San Francisco Flight Deals:
- Go to the The Flight Deal San Francisco page
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.