A good sale to Hanoi. Hanoi is a great base to explore Ha Long Bay and Sapa. Hanoi also provides easy access to Luang Prabang in the neighboring country of Laos.
- October 23rd – October 31st. Valid for travel from October 23rd – December 10th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and enter “nrt icn” on the outbound field and “icn nrt” on the inbound field to search for Delta only via Tokyo and Seoul. Must purchase by September 5th (TODAY!).
- PDX – NRT (Tokyo) – ICN (Seoul) – HAN (Hanoi) – ICN – NRT – PDX
- 14,510 miles or 5.6 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa Requirements: US Citizens. Visa required prior to arrival. Prices vary. However, you may have an agent arrange a visa for pick-up upon arrival at Hanoi Airport for a $20-25 handling fee paid upfront + $25 for the visa itself (also payable upon arrival). The Flight Deal team has used VietnamStay.com in the past for this service. It is much better than sending away your passport. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Vietnamese Dong (VND). $1USD = 20,820 VND.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.