Unless you have to be in San Pedro Sula, we would never recommend it as a destination since it is relatively dangerous. However, San Pedro Sula is only a 4 hour drive to Roatan Island, which is worth going to!
- November 1st – 6th. Valid for travel from October 31st – February 28th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by September 16th.
- LAX – PTY (Panama City, Panama) – SAP (San Pedro Sula) – PTY – LAX
- 7,648 miles or 5.6 cents per mile. COPA Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and is partners with United and US Airways. This fare will earn 100% mileage credit with United. Provide the check-in staff with your MileagePlus number to receive credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Honduran Lempira (HNL) $1USD = 19.05 HNL
- There is a $36 USD departure tax payable at the airport when leaving the country.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.