United: New York – Santa Ana (Orange County), California (and vice versa) $211. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
This is a match of Southwest’s sale and requires a lot of flexibility in your travel schedule. You must travel on the following dates on either the outbound or return:
- September 19th
- September 26th
- October 30th
- October 31st
- November 7th
- December 1st, 4th, 5th, 11th
If these dates work for you, this is an excellent fare. You can also fly non-stop from or to Newark for $216.
- October 31st – November 7th. Valid travel dates for this fare is above. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ua+” on both outbound and return advance routing codes to see only United availability. Must purchase at least 7 days advance of departure
- LGA – IAH (Houston) – SNA (Santa Ana) – IAH – LGA
- 5,524 miles or 3.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.