A good sale to Istanbul from Seattle and Portland.
- Seattle – $886
- Portland – $893. Availability is not as good as Seattle
- Sample from Seattle
- November 4th – 11th. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 16th or December 24th – March 24th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “ua+” on both outbound and return advance routing codes to see only United availability. Must purchase at least 3 days in advance of departure and by March 31st, 2013. (This does not mean it will be available until March 31st, United can pull this fare at anytime.)
- SEA – EWR (Newark) – IST (Istanbul) – EWR – SEA
- 14,860 or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.