A good fare for Winter travel to Paris.
- January 22nd – 29th, 2013. Valid for travel from January 1st, 2013 – February 27th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departure. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability; Enable advance routing codes and enter “ay+” on both outbound and inbound fields to see this Finnair fare. Must purchase 3 days in advance of departure.
- SFO – JFK (New York) – HEL (Helsinki) – CDG (Paris) – HEL – JFK – SFO. The SFO – JFK // JFK – SFO segments are operated by American Airlines
- 15,578 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. Finnair is a member of the OneWorld alliance and a partner of American Airlines’ AAdvantage program. Provide the check-in staff with your American Airlines AAdvantage frequent flyer number to receive 100% mileage credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.80 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.