You have about 7 hours to buy this as the fare expires today, but Delta does have a risk free 24 hour cancellation policy. Use that to firm up your plans. This fare works around the Lunar New Year (the Lunar New Year is February 10th in 2013) — go celebrate it in Hong Kong.
- Sample from Seattle
- January 29th, 2013 – February 5th, 2013. Valid for travel from January 1st – April 30th, 2013 for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 31st (TODAY)
- SEA – NRT (Tokyo) – HKG (Hong Kong) – ICN (Seoul) – SEA
- 13,188 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) $1USD = 7.8HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.