Afternoon Special – United: Newark / Philadelphia / Washington D.C. / Charlotte – Honolulu, Hawaii. $579 – $614. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
If you missed out on earlier this week’s Delta $533 fare to Honolulu from New York, Washington and Chicago, United has a good sale going on right now from Newark, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Washington D.C., the sale is:
- Newark – $579. Nonstop service. This is the cheapest nonstop service we have seen since Hawaiian did its launch fare from New York for under $500
- Charlotte – $606
- Philadelphia – $607
- Washington D.C. – $614.
This is a response to a fare that US Airways has put out and in addition, United has responded by adding fares out of Charlotte and Philadelphia. Since this is an hub fare war, this fare will not last.
- Sample from Newark
- October 17th – 24th. Valid for travel until June, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability – enable advance routing code and enter “ua+” to search only for United Airlines availability. Must purchase at least 30 days before departure
- EWR – HNL (Honolulu) – EWR
- 9,924 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.