A good sale to Dubai. Fares from the US are usually way over $1,000.
- October 20th – 27th. Valid for travel from October 20th – December 16th or December 25th, 2012 – March 13th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 26th, 2013 (this does not mean this fare will be available until then; Delta can pull this anytime).
- MIA – ATL (Atlanta) – DXB (Dubai) – ATL – MIA
- 16,356 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Emirati Dirham (AED). $1USD = 3.67 AED
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
The Flight Deal does not sell travel products or services. We provide you with information about third-party travel suppliers’ offers, and link you to their sites. The information posted by The Flight Deal is valid at the time of publication. However, we have no control over the suppliers, and we therefore do not warrant or guarantee that their offers will not change or become unavailable. Nor are we responsible for their products, services or site content. Please see their sites for their most up-to-date offer information and all applicable terms and conditions.