A good sale to Buenos Aires. Enjoy some malbec and steak or learn the tango.
- October 26th – November 3rd. Valid for travel until December 10th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advance routing codes and enter “jj+” in both outbound and return advance code fields to search only for TAM flights.
- LGA – ORD (Chicago) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – GRU – ORD – LGA. The LGA – ORD – GRU and vice versa portions are operated by United
- 14,050 miles or 5.4 cents per mile. TAM is a partner with United and a member of the Star Alliance, this fare however does not earn miles for any portion not operated by United or TAM. When you are selecting the flights, pick the United codeshared flights or TAM flights. The GRU-EZE and reverse segments are sometimes operated by LAN Argentina and those will not earn miles with United.
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee on Arrival – $160. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 4.52 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping