A slight price drop from last month. This is a very good fare for Fall and Winter travel to Moscow.
- October 26th – November 2nd. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 16th or December 24th – March 24th, 2013 for Friday and Saturday for departures from the United States and Friday through Sunday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by March 26th, 2013 (this does not mean this fare will be available until then; Delta can pull this anytime).
- LAX – JFK (New York) – SVO (Moscow) – JFK – LAX
- 14,228 miles or 4.4 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping