Lyon provides easy access to the Alps and the wineries of Rhone.
- November 9th – 18th. Valid for travel August 21st – March 31st, 2013 — we see best availability starting November. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable “advanced routing codes” and enter “tk+” on both the outbound and inbound field to search for only Turkish Airlines. Must purchase by March 31st, 2013.
- LAX – IST (Istanbul) – LYS (Lyon) – IST – LAX. This fare includes overnight layovers on both outbound and inbound in Istanbul. The fare rules also allows for a free stopover in Istanbul.
- 16,168 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and is a member of the Star Alliance, you will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish Airlines checkin staff with your MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.81 EUR
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping