Virgin America: San Francisco – Orlando, Florida (and vice versa) $242. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Virgin America has put the city pair of San Francisco and Orlando on sale for $298. Using their 20% off coupon, this becomes a really good deal with the price reduced to $242. That is a very good fare for nonstop service.
Virgin America’s 20% off coupons:
- 20% off thanks to the San Francisco Giants. (Today is the last chance to get this coupon)
- 20% off thanks to Banana Republic
- October 5th – 8th (Columbus Day Weekend). Valid for travel from August 13th – November 14th for Monday through Saturday travel. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Enable advance routing codes and enter “vx+” on both the outbound and return fields to search only Virgin America availability. Must purchase by August 16th.
- SFO – MCO (Orlando) – SFO
- 4,882 miles or 4.9 cents per mile