A good fare for non-stop service. We would normally fly United given the option since they have economy plus (which means more legroom) on all their LAX-JFK flights. This fare will not last as this is a response to a JetBlue sale. JetBlue pulled their fare earlier tonight.
- October 5th – 8th (Columbus Day weekend). Valid for travel from August 21st – December 12th with blackouts around Thanksgiving. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 7 days in advance of departure.
- LAX – JFK (New York) – LAX
- 4,950 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com or Delta.com
- United or Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here