Evening Special – All Nippon Airways: New York – Guangzhou, China. $807. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Guangzhou was formerly known as Canton. It is the home of Cantonese cooking, which everyone has had in America due to the fact that there’s a Chinese takeout restaurant in every town. But for authentic Cantonese cooking, you need to either go to Hong Kong or Guangzhou. Go to a local restaurant and get how Cantonese food should be prepared.
- November 6th – 15th. Valid for travel from October 28th – December 10th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both inbound and outbound advance routing codes field to search only All Nippon Airways availability. Must purchase by August 14th
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – CAN (Guangzhou) – NRT – JFK. Includes an overnight layover in Tokyo. Use it to see Tokyo for a day, definitely go to the Tsukiji Fish Market in the morning.
- 17,108 miles or 4.7 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a member of the Star Alliance and a partner with United’s MileagePlus program — this fare will earn 100% with United. Provide the checkin staff with your United number to receive full credit.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on FLY-ANA.COM
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping