A good deal to Singapore. Go for one of our favorite dishes anywhere – chicken and rice. But the version in Singapore is like no other. Trust us and experience the Hainanese Chicken.
Singapore is also a great springboard to visit the rest of Southeast Asia due to the number of low cost carriers based there. It is a cheap flight to Bali, Maldives and Langkawi. Low cost carriers include AirAsia, Tiger, JetStar and SilkAir.
- October 1st – 9th. Valid for travel from August 21st – November 30th or January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 3rd.
- PHL – ORD (Chicago) – SFO (San Francisco) – HND (Tokyo – Haneda) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT (Tokyo) – ORD – PHL
- 21,248 miles or 5.7 cents per mile. Remember to collect your miles, this one trip is only 3,800 miles away from a domestic roundtrip award ticket and elite status with American. Joining an airline frequent flyer program is free.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping