[Update 7/27 @ 3:00PM Fare Gone]
[Update 7/27 @ 8PM Fare Back — new valid travel period: Valid for travel from November 1st – December 12th or January 5th, 2013 – March 20th, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Must purchase by August 8]
[Update 7/28 @ 1AM Fare gone]
A very good sale to Rome! If you have a British Airways credit card, you can save an additional 10%. See below for details.
- October 2nd – 10th. Valid for travel August 26th – October 31st or December 13th – 19th or December 24th – January 1st, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures from the United States and Monday through Thursday departures to the United States. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 8th
- LAX – LHR (London) – FCO (Rome) – LHR – LAX
- 12,674 miles or 5.9 cents per mile. British Airways is partners with American Airlines and a member of the Oneworld alliance. This fare will earn 100% mileage with American Airlines if you do not want to collect British Airways Avios Miles.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on BA.COM
- If you have a British Airways Credit Card from Chase, save 10% on all BA purchases. More Info
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Euro (EUR). $1USD = 0.81 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping