A good sale to Beijing. Long time readers already know what we are going to recommend — Made in China at the Grand Hyatt hotel for Peking duck. We really think it is the best Peking duck in the world!
- October 30th – November 6th. Valid for travel from October 28th – December 10th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing codes and enter “nh+” on both inbound and outbound advance routing codes field to search only All Nippon Airways availability. Must purchase by August 14th
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – PEK (Beijing) – NRT – JFK
- 16,104 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a member of the Star Alliance and a partner with United’s MileagePlus program — this fare will earn 100% with United. Provide the checkin staff with your United number to receive full credit.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on FLY-ANA.COM
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping