A nice sale to St. Maarten with a nice layover in Panama. Explore 2 countries for the price of 1. For those who are collecting passport stamps, St. Maarten is also an inexpensive and short ferry ride to Anguilla.
- October 5th – 11th. Valid for travel from August 1st – October 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 8th.
- IAD – PTY (Panama City, Panama) – SXM (St. Maarten) – PTY – IAD
- 6,640 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. COPA Airlines is a member of the Star Alliance and partners with United Airlines’ MileagePlus frequent flyer program — you will earn 100% elite and redeemable miles with this itinerary.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. There is a $30 USD Departure Tax. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Dutch Guilder (ANG) $1USD = 1.79 ANG. Euros & Dollars widely accepted.
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping