The deal to Manila that we published from Los Angeles yesterday is also available from San Francisco and also an over $70 price drop since we last published a deal to Manila from San Francisco.
- November 5th – 13th. Valid for travel from August 19th – March 15th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 10th
- SFO – HNL (Honolulu) – MNL (Manila) – HNL – SFO
- 15,372 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. In addition with earning miles with Hawaiian Airlines, this fare will also earn 100% mileage with American Airlines for all portions of the fare. If you would like American Airlines miles, provide the Hawaiian Airlines checkin staff with your American AAdvantage frequent flyer number at checkin to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping