Hawaiian Airlines has been expanding it’s Asia Pacific presence and the result is that they have good fares to a lot of their destinations in Asia.
- October 4th – 13th. Valid for travel from August 19th – March 15th, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 10th
- LAX – HNL (Honolulu) – MNL (Manila) – HNL – LAX
- 15,686 miles or 5.2 cents per mile. In addition with earning miles with Hawaiian Airlines, this fare will also earn 100% mileage with American Airlines for all portions of the fare. If you would like American Airlines miles, provide the Hawaiian Airlines checkin staff with your American AAdvantage frequent flyer number at checkin to receive your miles.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Hawaiian Airlines
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping
To make sure you receive our latest deals, LIKE our The Flight Deal Facebook Page, follow us on Twitter @TheFlightDeal, or subscribe to The Flight Deal RSS Feed or Subscribe via Email (Once a Day)