[Update 7/17 @ 3:30PM – deal gone]
Montreal is a terrific city to visit – great food and nice nightlife. Canada, in general, is expensive to fly to from the United States due to the high taxes charged so this is a really good deal. Part of The Flight Deal team will actually be in Montreal stuffing their faces with food this upcoming weekend!
- October 4th – 9th. Valid for travel from August – June, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 21 days in advance of departure.
- SFO – JFK (New York) – YUL (Montreal) – JFK – SFO
- 5,839 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: Canadian Dollar (CAD) $1USD = 1.01 CAD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping