Delta is attacking American’s hub in Miami and Dallas with an unannounced fare sale to Seoul. This is a really good price for these two hubs!
- November 5th – 12th. Valid for travel from July 14th – November 30th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by July 17th
- Sample for Miami
- MIA – DTW (Detroit) – ICN (Seoul) – DTW (Detroit) – LGA (New York) – MIA. Overnight layover in New York on return from Miami. Not required from Dallas.
- 15,528 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not required. Other nationals, check the TIMATIC Visa Database
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,147 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping