Buenos Aires is our favorite South American city — great food and nightlife. This is a very good fare for visiting Buenos Aires in the late Winter, Spring and early Summer.
- August 8th – 16th. Valid for travel from August 6th – December 10th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability, enable advance routing and enter “jj+” in both inbound and outbound fields to search only for TAM flights.
- LGA – ORD (Chicago) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – EZE (Buenos Aires) – GRU – ORD – LGA. The LGA – ORD – GRU and vice versa portions are operated by United
- 14,050 miles or 5.0 cents per mile. TAM is a partner with United and a member of the Star Alliance, this fare however does not earn miles for any portion not operated by United. When you are selecting the flights, pick the United codeshared flights and you will earn 11,910 miles or 5.8 cents per miles for those segments — the Sao Paulo – Buenos Aires segments operated by TAM will earn no miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – Entry Fee on Arrival – $160.
- Currency: Argentine Peso (ARS) $1USD = 4.52 ARS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping