Lagos is not exactly a tourist destination, but if you have to go, this is a good fare. In addition, Lagos is a good springboard to explore the rest of West Africa.
- October 31st – November 8th. Valid for travel from October 30th – December 6th or December 25th – March 21st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by August 31st.
- EWR – ATL (Atlanta) – LOS (Lagos) – ATL – EWR
- 13,518 miles or 5.9 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN). $1USD = 157 NGN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping