The recent sales from the United States to Brazil all expired on June 30th except for Air Canada. Take advantage now.
- October 3rd – 10th. Valid for travel from August 14th – December 15th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by July 6th.
- SFO – YYZ (Toronto) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – YYZ – SFO
- 14,684 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. Air Canada is a partner with United Airlines and this fare will earn 100% mileage with United MileagePlus frequent flyer program. Provide the checkin agent with your frequent flyer number to receive mileage credit.
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160.
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping