American/British Airways/Iberia: Atlanta/Detroit/Minneapolis/Salt Lake City – Paris, France. $680 – $800. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
We don’t normally cover deals from any of these cities, but we thought it was a very good deal for July/August travel to Europe! It is worth posting. This is American and its partner British Airways and Iberia’s response to the Delta deal from New York – London we published earlier today. Since there’s are hub war fares, these will not last! American allows you to hold the fare for 24 hours, hold it and then firm up your travel plans!
- Sample from Salt Lake City
- August 8th – 16th. Valid for travel from July 1st – August 31st. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Availability is limited and disappearing.
- SLC – DFW (Dallas) – CDG (Paris) – LHR (London) – DFW (Dallas) – SLC
- 11,891 miles or 6.2 cents per mile. Remember to use AA 10% off Giftcards available at Costco to save more.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Receive $1 back for using Ebates.com or Mr. Rebates prior to booking on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR) $1USD = 0.76 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping