A decent deal to Singapore for Fall and Winter travel.
- October 4th – 11th. Valid for travel from August 21st – November 30th and January 1st, 2013 – April 30th, 2013 for Sunday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by July 12th.
- EWR – IAD (Washington D.C.) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG (Hong Kong) – EWR
- 19,231 miles or 5.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping