The sales that have been available to Istanbul from New York, Washington, Chicago and Los Angeles is also available from Miami.
- October 31st – November 8th. Valid for travel from October 20th – December 10th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by June 23rd (TODAY)
- MIA – ORD (Chicago) – IST (Istanbul) – JFK (New York) – MIA. The MIA – ORD & JFK – MIA portions are on American while the ORD – IST – JFK portions are on Turkish Airlines.
- 12,764 miles or 5.5 cents per mile. For the Turkish Airline portion – Turkish Airlines is a partner with United Airlines and is a member of the Star Alliance, you will receive 100% mileage credit with United Airlines. Provide the Turkish Airlines checkin staff with your MileagePlus number to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – Visa on Arrival for $20
- Currency: Turkish Lira (TRY) – $1USD = 1.87 TRY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping