Yesterday, we published a great fare from Los Angeles to Lima. Here’s one from Miami.
- September 6th – 10th. Valid for travel from August 16th – December 5th and December 31st – April, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 28 days in advance of departure
- MIA – ATL (Atlanta) – LIM (Lima) – ATL – MIA
- 7,568 miles or 5.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com. You must find the fare by schedule on Delta.com instead of the default option by price. Use the exact itinerary found on ITA on Delta to see the fare.
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Not Required
- Currency: Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN) $1USD = 2.7 PEN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping