A good sale to Manila with stopover options in Honolulu.
- September 10th – 18th. Valid for travel from September until January 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by July 6th
- LAX – HNL (Honolulu) – MNL (Manila) – HNL – LAX. A stopover in Honolulu is allowed within the fare rules.
- 15,686 miles or 5.1 cents per mile. In addition with earning miles with Hawaiian Airlines, this fare will also earn 100% mileage with American Airlines for all portions of the fare. If you would like American Airlines miles, provide the Hawaiian Airlines checkin staff with your American AAdvantage frequent flyer number at checkin to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping