A decent sale to Manila! Use Manila as a springboard to visit the rest of the Philippines including the next up and coming beach destination – Boracay.
- October 11th – 22nd. Valid for travel from August 21st – November 30th and January 1st – April 30th, 2013 for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by June 11th
- EWR – DTW (Detroit) – NGO (Nagoya, Japan) – MNL (Manila) – NGO – DTW – EWR.
- 17,468 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping