Delta: Los Angeles / San Francisco / Seattle – Fortaleza, Brazil. $946 – $1,022. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
There’s more to Brazil than just Rio or Sao Paulo. Fortaleza is a large city in the northeast coast of Brazil and known as a party city with great urban beaches.
The fares are:
- Los Angeles – $946
- Seattle – $983
- San Francisco – $1,022
- October 18th – 25th. Valid for travel from August 1st – December 7th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and enter “dl+” on both outbound and inbound field to search for Delta flights — availability is limited. Must purchase by May 17th.
- Sample for Los Angeles
- LAX – ATL (Atlanta) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – FOR (Fortaleza) – GRU (Sao Paulo) – JFK (New York) – LAX. The GRU – FOR portions are operated by GOL, the largest domestic airline of Brazil and a Delta partner.
- 16,747 miles or 6.0 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival – $160.
- Currency: Brazilian Real (BRL) $1USD = 1.93 BRL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping