KLM’s sale to Tel Aviv is also available from Washington D.C.
- October 26th – November 4th. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 6th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 15th.
- IAD – CDG (Paris) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – AMS (Amsterdam) – IAD. The IAD – CDG – AMS portion is operated by Air France
- 11,831 miles or 6.0 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. With 11,831 miles, that’s enough for half of a free domestic ticket; remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.81 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping