A good sale to Tel Aviv for Fall travel!
- October 30th – November 6th. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 6th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 15th.
- MIA – DTW (Detroit) – TLV (Tel Aviv) – JFK (New York) – MIA. The Miami – Detroit, Detroit – Amsterdam & JFK – Miami portions are operated by Delta.
- 13,911 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. KLM partners with Delta and is the national airline of the Netherlands. This fare will credit 100% mileage with Delta SkyMiles. With 13,911 miles, that’s enough for half of a free domestic ticket; remember to provide them your Delta SkyMiles number at checkin to receive your miles. DO NOT CREDIT THIS TO KLM’s program, as it will only earn 25%. Credit to Delta!
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on KLM.com.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Israeli Shekel (ILS) $1USD = 3.81 ILS
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping