A good sale to Manila with a nice layover in Honolulu. Use this to visit both!
- September 7th – September 17th. Valid for travel from July 25th – November 25th, however, we do not see any availability for this fare until September. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by June 8th.
- SFO – HNL (Honolulu) – MNL (Manila) – HNL – SFO. On the return, there’s a day layover in Honolulu. It’s like two trips for the price of one.
- 15,372 or 5.7 cents per mile. In addition with earning miles with Hawaiian Airlines, this fare will also earn 100% mileage with American Airlines for all portions of the fare. If you would like American Airlines miles, provide the Hawaiian Airlines checkin staff with your American AAdvantage frequent flyer number at checkin to receive your miles.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Philippine Peso (PHP) $1USD = 43PHP
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping