A few weeks ago, we published a fare to Lagos that was $60 more. In addition, the last fare was not valid for late Fall travel, this fare is. If you want to go to Lagos, this is the cheapest its ever been.
- October 26th – November 2nd. Valid for travel from October 26th – December 6th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 15th.
- EWR – IAH (Houston) – LOS (Lagos) – IAH – EWR
- 15,798 miles or 4.8 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – Required prior to arrival
- Currency: Nigerian Naira (NGN). $1USD = 157 NGN
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping