A good sale to Singapore. Singapore is a great foodie destination.
- May 9th – 17th. Valid for travel until June 9th or July 16th – December 9th for Monday through Thursday departures. Departures in July and August has a $200 surcharge. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 15th.
- LAX – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – LAX
- 17,528 miles or 5.3 cents per mile. All Nippon Airways (ANA) is a member of the Star Alliance and a partner with United. This fare will earn 100% mileage with United. Provide the ANA checkin agent with your United MileagePlus number to receive mileage. Do not credit this to ANA, you will only receive partial mileage with them.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping