San Pedro is not exactly a tourist destination, but Roatan Island in Honduras is. Roatan is about 4 hours by car from San Pedro, and this is the cheapest we have seen in a few months to Honduras. So why is it a mistake fare? Our source of truth, ITA Software shows this at $297. However, for dates that ITA Software shows at $297, on Delta.com, it is either $206 or $213. Go get them before Delta fixes it.
- May 18th – 22nd. Valid for travel until June 15th. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability — enable advance routing code and enter “dl+” on both outbound and inbound field. Must purchase by May 7th.
- EWR – ATL (Atlanta) – SAP (San Pedro) – ATL – EWR
- 3,850 miles or 5.3 cents per mile.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Honduran Lempira (HNL) $1USD = 19.05 HNL
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping