Aeroflot is the national airline of Russia and has modernized itself in the last 20 years. It now operates all new and modern Airbus and Boeing planes and is a partner with Delta.
We’ve said it many times, Barcelona is our favorite city in Europe for the food and nightlife!
- October 10th – 16th. Valid for travel from September 11th – January 31st, 2013. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by January 31st.
- LAX – SVO (Moscow) – BCN (Barcelona) – SVO – LAX. All layovers are under 24 hours and as such, a visa is not required. However, on the return, the layover is 18 hours. If you would like to explore Moscow during those 18 hours, you will need a visa. A stopover in Moscow is permitted for an additional $75 + taxes.
- 15,868 miles or 4.0 cents per mile. Aeroflot is a member of SkyTeam and a partner with Delta Airlines. This fare will earn 75% with Delta, meaning this fare will earn 11,901 miles or 5.3 cents per mile.
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival
- Currency: Russian Ruble (RUB) – $1USD = 31 RUB
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Euro (EUR) – $1USD = 0.76 EUR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping