A good sale to Cape Town for their Fall and Spring.
- April 24th – May 3rd. Valid for travel from April 2nd – May 31st or August 11th – October 25th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 15th.
- EWR – LHR (London) – CPT (Cape Town) – LHR – EWR. The London to Cape Town segment is operated by South African Airlines (SAA). SAA is a member of the Star Alliance and is an United partner.
- 18,920 miles or 5.2 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR) $1USD = 7.8 ZAR
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping