We have been spoiled by all the $800-ish sales to Hong Kong from the East Coast. Now that it is the Spring heading to the Summer, fares across the board have been going up! Hong Kong for under $1,000 is still a good deal.
- May 3rd – 10th. Valid for travel until May 23rd on the outbound segment for Monday through Thursday departure. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by May 23rd.
- LGA – DTW (Detroit) – HKG (Hong Kong) – DTW – LGA
- 16,906 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Orbitz.com. Delta.com is not showing the prices found on ITA Software Matrix.
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Hong Kong Dollar (HKD) $1USD = 7.8HKD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping