American: Santa Ana (Orange County), California – Chicago (and vice versa) $219. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
Since we launched The Flight Deal, deals to/from Chicago have been the most difficult to find and publish. Here’s a good deal from the Midwest to Southern California.
- April 26th – 30th. Valid for travel until June 13th for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase 7 days in advance of departure.
- SNA – ORD (Chicago) – SNA
- 3,442 miles or 6.4 cents per mile. You are going what? Why are they posting deals over 6 cents? American is running a double miles promotion from SNA – ORD for California and Illinois residents. So instead of earning 3,442 miles for this itinerary, it will be 6,884 miles or 3.2 cents per mile. In addition, we published new coupons yesterday. Using a 10% off coupon for the above travel dates, we got it down to $199.79 or 5.8 cents per mile without double miles or 2.9 cents per miles with double miles.
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com.
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here