Insanely good deal! Singapore for under $700 — it is rarely this cheap. Singapore is a foodie paradise and is a great base to visit the rest of the Southeast Asia.
- April 4th – 12th. Valid for travel until April 24th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 29th.
- EWR – MSP (Minneapolis) – NRT (Tokyo) – SIN (Singapore) – NRT – MSP – EWR
- 20,458 miles or 3.3 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on Delta.com
- Delta’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping