Busan is the second largest city in South Korea and is known for its beaches and hot springs — there are 7 beaches and 3 hot springs to choose from.
- April 25th – May 2nd. Valid for travel from April 22nd – June 9th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 29th.
- JFK – NRT (Tokyo) – PUS (Pusan) – NRT – JFK
- 14,728 miles or 5.5 cents per mile
- Use dates found at ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on AA.com
- Use the 10% off Costco AA Gift Cards to save more
- AA’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: South Korean Won (KRW). $1USD = 1,120 KRW
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping