This is a fantastic deal to Singapore! Singapore is a foodie mecca! It is also a great hub to use as a springboard to visit the rest of Southeast Asia as it is home to multiple low cost carriers.
- April 4th – 12th. Valid for travel until June 9th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 29th.
- EWR – HKG (Hong Kong) – SIN (Singapore) – HKG – EWR
- 19,284 miles or 4.7 cents per mile. This is enough for an one way domestic award ticket (or about $125 – $150 in value). Make sure your United MileagePlus frequent flyer number is on your boarding pass when you check in.
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – not required
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD). $1USD = 1.26 SGD
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Foreign Transaction Fee Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping