Despite its sterile image, we actually like Beijing more than Shanghai for first time visitors to China — more history, better food, and a better art scene. This is a very good deal for non-stop direct service!
- March 7th – 14th. Valid for travel until April 29th for Monday through Thursday departures. Use ITA Software Matrix Airfare Search and flexible month search to see availability. Must purchase by February 20th.
- EWR – PEK (Beijing) – EWR
- 13,624 miles or 5.7 cents per mile
- Use dates found on ITA Software Matrix Search and book on United.com
- United’s risk free cancellation policy here
- Visa: US Citizens – required prior to arrival. $140
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY) – $1USD = 6.3 CNY
Tips for saving when using credit cards at international destinations:
- No Fee Foreign Transaction Credit Cards to save on international purchases
- Don’t get hit with Dynamic Currency Conversion
- Get your taxes refunded when shopping